CITRUS OILS are amazing at uplifting your mood and helping raise energy levels. Their fresh, sweet aromas are energising and refreshing. Mood and distress can contribute to low-energy levels, and fortunately, CITRUS scents increase feelings of happiness and decrease stress.
You can use CITRUS OILS aromatically, topically, or internally. Their scents blend well with most other oils, so combining them with Mint or Tree Oils can give you an extra energy boost.
There are many CITRUS OILS to choose from, including Lemon, Wild Orange, Lime, Tangerine, Grapefruit, and Green Mandarin. Bergamot is also a CITRUS OIL, but it tends to have more of a calming, soothing effect rather than the uplifting, invigorating effect CITRUSES are known for.
CITRUS OILS can also:
• Purify the air.
• Support your immune system.
• Improve the appearance of your skin.
• Help you focus.
• Flavor your water and foods.
• Cleanse and purify surfaces or the air.
• Mix one drop of Wild Orange and one drop Peppermint in the palm of your hand and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
• Diffuse Grapefruit Essential Oil while trying to lose weight to help increase motivation.
• Diffuse Lime while studying and then apply to wrists while testing on the same subject.
• Place two drops of Tangerine in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over nose and mouth for thirty seconds.
CAUTION: CITRUS OILS can be phototoxic, so avoid exposure to the sun or UV rays for at least 12 hours after topical application.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CITRUS AROMA?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly