It’s 6 AM and the alarm’s blaring. You want to hit snooze, but you have to get to work on time or help your kids get ready for school.
Getting going in the morning can be the toughest part of the day!
PEPPERMINT Essential Oil might possibly be the MVP when talking about energy and the Fight Against Fatigue.
PEPPERMINT is invigorating to your senses and stimulating to the mind. Its fresh, minty aroma can help perk you up and boost energy levels even before you’ve had your first cup of coffee.
It can be used topically, aromatically, or internally, so choose your favorite method of oil application or combine a couple! You can even keep it on your bedside table and apply some to the back of your neck while you’re trying to stop hitting the snooze button.
A favorite way to wake up for many is to hop in the shower. You can add to this experience by placing a drop of PEPPERMINT on the shower floor (be careful not to slip; and remember to wipe the shower floor afterward) or putting a couple drops in your shampoo or conditioner, as it makes an invigorating scalp massage, too.
One of the pros of Essential Oils is that instead of harmful side effects, oils come with bonus benefits for your wellness. In addition to helping you wake up, PEPPERMINT can:
• Promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
• Soothe the tummy when facing digestive issues.
• Freshen breath.
• Help you focus and concentrate.
• Repel insects.
• Cool you down.
• Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
• Place one drop in the palm of your hand with one drop Wild Orange Essential Oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
• Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically to relieve feelings of tension and stress.
• Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
• Add to shampoo or conditioner for an invigorating hair and scalp massage.
• Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
QUESTION – DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE WAKING UP IN THE MORNING?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly