STRESS is everywhere in our culture.
We feel the pressure to be the best at work and then come home to the comparison-itis of social media, and the feeling that our houses need to be cleaner, our families more involved, and our lives more put together than they are.
One of the body’s natural responses to all this stress is to shut down. It’s no wonder we sometimes don’t want to get out of bed in the morning, or just want to crawl right back under the covers after a couple of hours of dealing with stress and our overwhelming, overscheduled lives.
Addressing stress head on can help lift feelings of tiredness and give us more zest for life!
The GROUNDING BLEND helps promote feelings of tranquility, calmness, well-being, and emotional balance. It contains the relaxing oils of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus. It can be used aromatically or topically.
It’s a solid way to help address the stress.
• Begin your day by putting the GROUNDING BLEND on the bottoms of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
• Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
• Diffuse in your car during road trips or your daily commute to create a calm, soothing environment.
ADDRESS THE STRESS DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
• 2 drops Grounding Blend
• 2 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
• 1 drop Siberian Fir Essential Oil
TIP: You can transform this diffuser blend into a personal fragrance recipe by placing double the amount of the Essential Oils listed in a 10 ml roller bottle and topping with Fractionated Coconut Oil (or carrier oil of your choice).
QUESTION – DO YOU CONSISTENTLY TAKE TIME OUT FOR RELAXATION?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly